Some years ago, SEE and LCC set up their own research and development department with a unit for monitoring technological development..
This team has made it possible to develop new products and services, including:
- New mixes,
- Very complete studies,
- The manufacture of rolls (cylinder linings),
- Composite materials with rubber,
- Composite materials with plastics,
- Inflatable seals.
Having gained this experience, and in order to meet new demands, SEE and LCC are now offering their clients a number of new services. SEE is equipped with CATIA v5.0 and CADDS programs.
New services being offered:
- Any specific research,
- Any request for product improvement,
- Research on special formulations,
- Production of prototypes,
- Testing prior to manufacture,
- Solving any problem connected with seals,
- Improving the service life of parts.
These new services enable our clients to make substantial savings by improving processes and increasing the service life of parts.
They correspond to new demands from industry.
They enable design offices or other departments to entrust a part of their work or research to specialist teams; SEE and LCC thus become an outsourced unit of the company, thereby generating savings in terms of both cash and time, making available specialists outside your department.